Support Worker Vacancy: Falkirk
Part time work available in Falkirk, providing individual support to people with learning disabilities and other support needs. For this role we need people who can drive and have the use of a car.
Do you want to make a real difference in the lives of people with support needs?
We need support workers part time in Falkirk. For this role you need to have a valid driving licence, but you don’t need experience in a similar role as paid training is provided.
- 16 hours per week
- £18,252 – £19,063 per annum, pro rata (£7,504 – £7,970 actual)
- Casual hourly rate: £9.00 per hour
- Sleepover payment of £72. Sleepovers are not counted as part of your contracted hours, and are paid in addition to your regular salary
This role requires driving, and you would need to have a car you can use for work. You would be able to claim mileage on qualifying journeys.
Candidates must be great communicators and problem solvers, and be fully committed to the Action Group’s values of equality, inclusion and opportunity for all. Many of our support workers go on to complete formal qualifications in social care as they develop their professional skills, or do support work while they study.
- 24/7 employee assistance programme, with access to free legal advice and counselling
- Good annual leave entitlements
- Ongoing support, training and development opportunities
- TAG Rewards – our exclusive discounts and savings programme
- Travel time payable where applicable
- Mileage allowance where applicable
To apply, please read the job description and complete the application form.
You can also download the application form. Please send your completed application, self-declaration and equal opportunities form to email@example.com. If you prefer to complete a paper form, get in touch and we would be happy to send one to you in the post.
The application closing date for this position is Monday, 2 December 2019 at 09:00.
Do you have questions before applying? Call us on 0131 475 2342 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can send your completed application, self-declaration and equal opportunities form to email@example.com.
We are a Disability Confident Employer
This means we particularly welcome applications from disabled candidates, who will be invited to interview if they meet the minimum criteria for the job. If you feel that you fit this criteria, then please make us aware of this in writing when you apply.
Some posts are covered by exemptions listed in schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
We value the privacy of our job applicants. To find out more, please read our privacy statement.