How to donate
The Action Group is grateful for any donations to help us continue our work. Contact the finance team on 0131 475 2315 and they will be happy to answer any questions you have about this.
Ways you can donate to The Action Group
- A one off gift or regular giving through a standing order;
- Remember us in your will;
- Gifts of shares or securities;
- Fund raise for us – contact Danny Hayward on 0131 475 2315 to talk about ideas;
- Nominate The Action Group as your ‘charity of choice’ for your workplace giving scheme (payroll giving).
If you are a UK tax payer, you should make sure you add Gift Aid to your donation. This enables us to claim back an additional 25% from the government on top of your gift. Again, contact the finance team for more information. Or you can donate now by clicking on the button below (all major credit cards and PayPal accepted)
We also welcome offers of time, ideas and practical help.
You can also become a member of the organisation, for more information please click on the document titled Membership Leaflet below to download it.
Alternatively you can sign up as a volunteer by clicking here.